Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stolen! Things about me!

I stole this from a friends blog. So learn more about me than you ever wanted to know.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? I luckily don't pay the bills but alan would say the mortgage on my old house. ticks him off every time.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? I would say Pappas on New Years. We hopefully will be going there soon for our anniversary May 12!

3. Do you have any regrets? (changed cause I have YOUNG viewers) no I sure dont. I made mistakes, I learned from them and boy oh boy did i get some good out of them!

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? not meeting alan before ok ok I had to grow up so it was perfect timing!

5. Name of your second grade teacher? Ms. Low

6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Getting a massage.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A Mom.

8. How many colleges did you attend? 2

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Cause it was the top one in my drawer when the workers rang the door bell

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be? hum southlake in a larger house with my hubby and kiddos!

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? alarm? you mean luke? hey my buddy slept all night again!

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? hope lukie sleeps good tonight

14.What do you miss about being a child? all the fun vacations we went on

16. What errand/chore do you despise? laundry and i hate getting gas

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? i work but it is taqking care of my kiddos. its my dream job

18. Get up early or sleep in? i sleep in most days thanks to the kiddos

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? i like the jetsons

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy? I like to watch intervention with my hubby

21. Have you found real love yet? Since i have grown up and have a much better concept of love i kniow i have

22. When did you start feeling old? when I married alan. only kidding!

24. Your favorite lunch meat? I like ham.

25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? propel

26. Beach or lake? beach!

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Absolutely not.

28. Do you own property? Yes...too much of it if you ask me and alan

29. Favorite Guilty pleasure? waxing, manis pedi massages...ok so i am a bit high matenance

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out? Enchanted

31. What's your drink? sweet tea or malibu and coke

32. Cowboys or Indians? cowboys of course...if i didnt love the boys my hubby would be mad!

33. Cops or Robbers? Cops I guess.

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to? oh i dont know dan maybe

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? radio disney of course

37. Grey's Anatomy or 'The Office? Grey's

38. Worst relationship mistake do you wish you could take back? lol do i have to go there?

Hey how come there isn't a 39?

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? oh geez i dont know

41. Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors

42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? uh yeah unfortunately

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No

44. Last book you read? no clue

45. Do you have a teddy bear? No but i have a blankie

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? in the shower

47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? i've been all over but I will say sanger since i havent been to Granducks and Daisys house

48. Do you go to church? i used to

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? can i answer this for my hubby. I want him to start his own company

50. How long have you been out of school? 5.5 years

1 comment:

Amy Renee Vazquez said...

I'm going to steal this one now! Here's my blog just so that you can read about all of MY life's craziness too!

www.thiscrazylifeofamy.blogspot.com

;-)