Maybe I should have said I will post once a week. You can sign up to be e-mailed when I update.
This weekend was full of fun. Ty and I attended High School Musical on Ice. This girl was crazy dancing! You will love to see the video.
I have never uploaded video so I hope this works. you should be able to click on the pic and it should play. Let's cross our fingers. (video qouldnt up load!)
I have never uploaded video so I hope this works. you should be able to click on the pic and it should play. Let's cross our fingers. (video qouldnt up load!)



Luke stayed home with daddy and had a play date. He was a lil fussy for him but I think they both had a great time! Luke had a first yesterday! He ate baby rice cereal. The first feeding he could have cared less. The dinner feeding he thought was pretty yummy and today he didn't let a bite escape his mouth! Weighing in a whopping 19 lbs 11 oz. the kiddos doesn't miss a meal. check him and his fatness out below.
The other pics of him I am attaching are an outfit he got from his big sis Alexica when she was visiting us this summer. Hook Em Sissy!
No comments:
Post a Comment