I saw what real beauty was
I experienced a first!
I became an aunt for the very first time! This amazing event has recreated itself 3 other times but there sure is something to say about the first time!
My niece Maddy was born 4/28/97!
I was 17 and a senior in high school and boy did I love that little girl! Boy do I still love that not so little girl!
Maddy has been a true blessing to our family! She is a sweet level headed girl with a heart of gold!
If you think I am crazy about her you should hear her mini-me talk about her! Tyler thinks she is the best thing ever. If Maddy loves it Ty does too. If maddy will eat it ty will too. If Maddy says it then it is written in stone!
SO my birthday message to one special girl! Maddaroo Baby loves you and the last 11 years have been super special. The next 11 years hold some big events for you and I can't wait to be a part of them! Some of my favorite memories of you are I got to take you for your first pedicure, seeing your first dance recital, spending all my hard earned babysitting money on you. OH and I still really really love you eventough you broke my most favorite new york snow globe! Keep being who you are and I am so proud of who that is and can't wait to see who that becomes!
No comments:
Post a Comment