Ok ok so I am so busted on not blogging every day. I owe grandmothers across the country pictures of very special little ones and updates on the daily lives!
So first and foremost happy belated birthday aunt Julie from the kiddos! Hope you had a great day and got our message!
Lets see the dance recital is coming up on May 10. Luke went to the dr last week and weighed in the heavy weight division of 20 lbs in the height category of 26 inches long...laymans terms: he is chubby and LONG! He is rolling over both ways and is still the king of bouncing. The girl is great as always. She is full of life and just amazing. We have kindergarten orientation tomorrow! Can you believe it....kindergarten!
Hold your horses the pics are coming! We have had incredible weekends as a family lately! Alan has been able to put work on the back burner and really devote time to us and it has been awesome! Our anniversary is coming up on May 12th and I am super excited. It has been the best year of my life in a long time thank to him!
Here are the last few and hopefully later I can post some pics a photographer took of Luke recently! Have to run take Ty to art class!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness look at those faces! So precious. Makes me want one of my own. Almost! :-D
Post a Comment