Don't hold your breath...there are no pics today. I know I stink. It is honestly a big pain in the rumpus to download, shrink and upload to here. I promise there will be some cause I took some good ones lately!
Well today I took the plunge and I joined Flylady. It is this great thing to help you get your house in order and stay in order. I took the first test and I shined my kitchen sink. http://www.flylady.net/ It makes sense! It seems a bit daunting at first but it just makes sense!
I bought my hubbys anniversary gift today and I am proud of myself! I hope he likes it! Also BIG NEWS! Ty was the only little dancer at dance today awarded a stuffed bear because she knew the dance and did as she was asked! yay! Mommy was so excited! Luke was an interruption during dance as all the little ones wanted to come and play with him instead of dancing so we left during the last half.
Busy weekend coming up this weekend and a fun play date tomorrow! Well its late and I must bathe. Did i mention our showers are off limits till at least Friday! ugh we have to take baths. I hate baths and washing long hair. It just doesn't get clean! We are finalizing our warranty as we closed on this house a year ago today! AMAZING!
HUGS FROM LAZY PIC POSTER
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment