Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dance stunk!

Poor teacher and kiddos. She has zero control over the kids so today's recital prep seemed to be a waste of time. The kids are not at all prepared for what is ahead of them in May. I was really disappointed because the parent day that was held in December (with a different teacher) was GREAT. The kids had made major improvements from the year before but man they have either stayed the same or gotten worse since December. It makes me sad as I want Ty to really enjoy herself and have fun but it is so chaotic that she seems easily rattled.

Today she got hit in the eye and that totally made her switch flip and she completely checked out of dance and was pretty sad the rest of the time. she does have to take some ownership for her attitude but i partially don't blame her as I was aching to get out of dodge. I hope the show in May will be better. I called the dance school today and talked to the owner about my disappointment in what she was learning and how I felt i was wasting our money. I want her to do something active so like I said i am disappointed.

Today was a great day otherwise. Ty made yummo stuff at cooking today. They made spaghetti pie, candy pizza and dirty dog water (lemonade, with Limeade and sherbet). She really loved all three.

Well i am off to clean out the car as we have to take it to the car Dr tomorrow.
Hugs!

No comments: