Today was well....busy. I am going to start with some pics of Ty from yesterday cause us Texans had a surprise last night. Ty was spending the night with boo and well suffice it to say she had a darn cold time! OH and incase I don't mention it you can click on the pictures and see a bigger version!




When Ty got home Pukie Lukie was sleeping. I decided to try out my new camera and had a small photo shoot with an impromptu model. I think she is pretty darn cute. Don't worry Lukie showed us some of his cuteness too! AND fat rolls....





We then went to babies r us to return Pukies Jumperoo Horse as ours was no good and didn't make noise. Alan is in the process of putting it together as I type. I also went to the fabric store and got some fabric to cover the kitchen chairs. When Alan came home today he had also picked up my new coffee table and end table...pics to come later!



When Ty got home Pukie Lukie was sleeping. I decided to try out my new camera and had a small photo shoot with an impromptu model. I think she is pretty darn cute. Don't worry Lukie showed us some of his cuteness too! AND fat rolls....
We then went to babies r us to return Pukies Jumperoo Horse as ours was no good and didn't make noise. Alan is in the process of putting it together as I type. I also went to the fabric store and got some fabric to cover the kitchen chairs. When Alan came home today he had also picked up my new coffee table and end table...pics to come later!
My little poopie also had her round at photography. The pic is a bit dark but good! Hope you are enjoying a day in the life of a stay at home mom and her kids poopie and pukie
1 comment:
So cute are they! Love Ty's pic she took herself! Even if baby bro didn't make it into the shot :)
The close up of Luke sleeping ~ he looks so much like his daddy in that one. Awww!
Post a Comment