Mondays are typically long and have me running like a chicken with my head cutoff...but today was a little different. I called in sick to swimming as Luke had a doctors appointment but it wasn't till 2. We met boo at the dollar tree to buy goodies for the Easter baskets we donate each year to the rainbow room for CPS. Before we could go though I had to take a few pics...

Then I took Pukie Lukie to the doctor. Dr. McCoy got some big smiles from our lil porker! He weighed in at 17 lbs 15 oz with clothes on and is 3 months 3 weeks old! Doc. said he looks good. We took him in as he didn't seem to want to look toward his left but we were assured he is doing fine and just start forcing Luke to look left more often.





For those of you who haven't made it over I am slowly going to post pics as i finish spaces in our house. SO check back for Poopie and Pukies updates and pics of the house!





For those of you who haven't made it over I am slowly going to post pics as i finish spaces in our house. SO check back for Poopie and Pukies updates and pics of the house!



No comments:
Post a Comment