Thursday, March 27, 2008

9:18 PM and I am finally back...two posts in one day for you spoiled brats heehee!

DONT FORGET YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICS TO MAKE THEM BIGGER SO YOU CAN SEE THEM CLEARER!



The lions sleep tonight.....finally the kids are down, the hubbys working :( and here I sit! I want to upload pics from easter but that takes a lot of times and I have to shrink whatever photos I want to share on here! SO for your veiwing enjoyment I have 3 beautiful girls to share. The bond of cousins was ever so
prevalent this weekend on our trip to the lake. The Easter bunny has phenomenal taste in clothes for the girls so my mom and I took them to the photographer to get their pics done. Doesn't Tyler look like a mini Maddy? Maddy is now 10, Tyler 5 and Braeden 3. Luke was there but didn't get photographed...he is in the next set when we take the 3 handsome boys! Oh yeah my mom hopped in for a pose with her girls too!









I guess I did forget 3 pretty important pics though. Look below and tell me if you agree! I have to toot my own horn for a second but I think that I have some pretty cute kids! Call me biased or what you will but well when you speak the truth you speak the truth!



I promise that I will work on getting some precious photos on here from the weekend. I am going to see if I can post a photo slideshow on here!






No comments: