SO today it rained and rained and rained and rained some more. It was wet wet wet wet wet out! oh did i mention it rained nonstop? I didn't get to take any pics waah waah.
SO yesterday was a day for Irish luck. I didn't get any! but i did get asked the cutest joke from Poopie. She said, "knock knock." Me, "who's there?" Ty "IRISH!" Me, "Irish who?" Which she retorted, "Irish you a happy St Patrick's Day." oh how I wish I was five again cause boy oh boy is she cute!

My other little leprechaun was pretty cute himself. He wore a little outfit that said "Kiss me I'm Irish" My mom says we have some Irish somewhere in our lineage. I don't really know about that, but hey if I can have a reason to sneak some sugar from him I will!
We are heading to the lake this weekend for a little Easter getaway. should be fun. I just hope that the weather cooperates....I probably won't be blogging much from there but don't worry there will be a picture explosion to come shortly!
2 comments:
Once a day....looks like once a week is turning out to be a challenge!!
Look at that little smirk on his face! Pwecious.
Post a Comment