Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
10 YEARS AGO I...
was 19 years old.
joined a sorority
Moved into my first apartment
Moved out of my parents house
broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years.
5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
buy toilet paper
watch troop Beverly hills
enjoy my kids
Clean the kitchen
watch tv
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
hire a housekeeper for every day
get my house completely done instead of 1/2
buy a suburban and my hubby a new truck
send my parents on a trip
pay off all debt
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
duncanville, tx
southlake, tx
Denton, tx
Lewisville, Tx
Keller, TX
5 JOBS I'VE HAD
live in nanny
oil and gas firm assistant
marketing assistant
babysitter
mom
My Big Eights..
rules: this one seems pretty simple. just list eight things about yourself in each category. however.. it wasnt SO easy to come up with EIGHT things in each category! but it was fun!
8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
greys
weeds
desperate housewives
regis and kelly
fox 4 news
intervention
first 48
Miami Ink
8 Favorite Restaurants: about restaurants..
Pappas steakhouse
chick fil a
chili's
Anamias
Mcdonalds
Armends
CPK
Blue Fish
8 Things That Happened Today:
got iced in
made muffins
went to target
ate chikfila
watched troop beverly hills
changed poopie diapers
bathed my kids
talked on my cell
8 Things I am looking Forward To:
a pedicure
having this baby
a date with my husband
going shopping
organizing
having a clean house
taking a hot steamy bath
having a family of 6
8 Things On My Wish List:
a glider for the baby
a new suburban
my husband to work less
someone to help me organize my houe
a monthly membership to massage envy
for my kids to have a great life
the money owed to me to be paid
my lens fixed on my camera
shannon
kim
jenn
julie
amy
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment