Monday, December 29, 2008

NO pics!

ok SO I am not posting pics today! I am just updating to update! Our holidays were awesome! We had a great Christmas eve with my family. We went to church, dinner and then the fat man himself stopped in to see the kids and bring them a gift! We had such a great time. Then we went home and off to la la land. Christmas morning we woke up to a big girl bike with no training wheels and a lil people garage! Santa did good!

We tried a new tradition at our house this year! We each got 4 gifts in 4 different categories. Something you want, need, to wear and to read! We really put a lot of thought into these gifts and they went over VERY WELL! We will be doing this every year to come!

Lets see as far as the kids go...they are great! Luke has 5 almost 6 teeth. Ty is reading great and just amazing. her vocabulary is very impressive and she has a heart of gold! she got everyone very thoughtful gifts! uh baby #3 likes to be called baby no name and we found out its a SHE! yay! another girl! We also had an early CHristmas gift which i know is especially heart warming for Alan but the rest of us couldnt be more excited. we will not only have ty, luke and baby no name living under this roof....our family is going to finally be complete for the first time ever! Alan's daughter Alexica is moving in with us! I could call her my daughter too till I tell you how old she is and well then it gets weird ;-) Alexica will be 20 in January and will be finding a job once she gets here and starting college! Like I said we are supser excited and can't wait to welcome her into our house and hearts more then a few times a year!

Well till I post again! Leave me some comments with baby name ideas! other wise her birth certificate may read NO NAME ROBINSON! ahhhhhhhhhh

No comments: