Tuesday, October 14, 2008
um...yeah....apology accepted....
so I literally stink at blogging lately (I would say suck but if my mom catches wind I used that word I would be in deep crap um I mean poo). Let's see Ty loves school, Luke loves climbing and well in case you didn't know...I LIKE TO BE PREGNANT! ok ok so maybe my husband likes me pregnant. I am not sure either way but here I am expecting again...MidApril but we will meet #3 in March. So I promise to get better but till I do...Here is some cuteness! Hold on to your seats!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Robinsons!
Look how big that sister and brother are getting. SO cute are they!
So so cute! Luke is such a Barber! I'll email you soon about lunch. We're going on vacation next week, so it will probably be November.
Take care!
Amy
Post a Comment