Monday, October 27, 2008

6 years ago today....

Today was a big day 6 years ago. I was throwing a wedding shower for my best friend Michelle and her husband to be Paul. It was being held at my parents house and was a couples shower. Right before we cut the cake Michelle put her hands on my large pregnant belly and said "I am going to make this baby come" and well she did...sort of. Right then and there my water broke. I hurried to the bathroom to make sure and called my mom around the corner and told her. Everyone gobbled up their cake, cleaned up after themselves and the whole shower attendants and left. Mom and I went to my place to pick up Tyler's dad and we went to eat at La Madeline...to this day I still hate that place! All I wanted was McDonalds and they made me go to LaMadeline...then we headed to the hospital which turned out to be a LONG night for my mom, sister and Michelle. They were up all night in the waiting room. I got sleeping pills...stayed tuned for the outcome tomorrow!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HAD to comment on this post as I found it quite ironic that your best friend is Michelle and her husband is Paul (my dh as well). Quite the coincidence!!! :-)